Are You Looking at Restaurant Franchises for Sale?
If you’re searching about restaurant franchises for sale, then it’s probably safe to say that you’re a “people” person—you like meeting, dealing with, and being of service to people, and making people happy they met you. The hospitality industry—and the restaurant sector in particular—is one of the most personal, direct, and intimate “people” industries you’ll find.
If you want to operate a thriving restaurant franchise, your development depends on you being prepared to turn every diner who walks through your restaurant’s doors into a satisfied—and enthusiastic—customer. The best franchise restaurant brands are those that help their franchise owners do exactly that.
The Highest Rung on the Ladder of Customer Satisfaction
Contrary to the time-honored saying, never be satisfied with “satisfied customers.” Satisfied customers can help keep your restaurant busy. But you can aim higher.
As with any people business, if you want to grow your business, help cultivate an influx of new customers, and take steps to maintain your restaurant’s financial stability, you’ve got to create enthusiastic customers.
The Secret Sauce: Something Extra!
In any business, one way to turn satisfied customers into loyal, enthusiastic customers is to offer your patrons more than they were expecting, something that will make them so happy they will want to rush outside to sing your restaurant’s praises—and recruit an audience to listen!
Some of the most popular “something extra’s” that many restaurant franchises for sale offer their patrons as a way of building and mobilizing customer enthusiasm include:
- Mobile coupons
- Frequent diner programs
- Two-for-one offers
- Customer polls / feedback surveys
- Referral programs
- Complementary food and drink
- Waitstaff incentives
- Customer recipe contests
However, in any people business—and most especially in the restaurant business—the single most important something extra you can offer is—you guessed it!—great service. In the end, it’s the quality of the service that you and your employees provide your customers that can win the day. In fact, in some surveys restaurants discover that their patrons rank the quality of the restaurant’s service above the quality of its food.
Hotshots Sports Bar & Grill is a testament to this type of elevated customer service. These franchise restaurants’ signature 30-2-10 philosophy guides each and every customer interaction.
- Within 30 seconds of being seated, guests must be greeted and have their drink order taken.
- Within 2 minutes, those drinks must be delivered to the table.
- Within 10 minutes of a food order being taken, those appetizers or meals must be served.
This focus on service is just one way Hotshots offers “something extra” to generate customer goodwill, loyalty and enthusiasm.
Mobilizing Customer Enthusiasm
Many top restaurant franchises on the market today, including Hotshots Bar and Grill, provide their franchise owners with a robust collection of tools they need to build out and operate a rewarding restaurant business. And one thing that every restaurant franchise for sale wants to generate is customer enthusiasm.
That part is up to you. Or more specifically, it’s up to your staff to ensure a great all-round customer experience every time.
So, be prepared to dedicate yourself to providing first-rate customer service every day, when you own a sports bar restaurant franchise, but know that your franchise support team is there to provide you guidance, best practices, and showing how to start a sports bar
Why a Restaurant Franchise?
If you’re enthusiastic about getting into the restaurant business, and you’re prepared to focus your efforts on providing world-class customer service, you’ve got three good reasons to buy a restaurant franchise for sale instead of starting from scratch.
- First, top restaurant franchises have already built up brand recognition, and this establishes your reputation before you open your doors. You can get a head start with a base level of customer recognition and satisfaction.
- Second, companies that offer franchise restaurants for sale can provide you with a comprehensive package of research, start-up, and operational services. You don’t have to learn everything from the ground up, design your own menus, develop your own marketing materials, or install your own management systems. All this support can help you concentrate all your efforts toward building customer enthusiasm.
- Third, many restaurant franchise opportunities also offer an established method and roadmap for growing your business by giving you potential avenues for additional types of revenue, or even expanding into multiple locations.
One of America’s Top Restaurant Franchises
Every restaurant franchise opportunity that you might be evaluating has lots to consider. Each hot franchise opportunity approaches the challenge of building customer enthusiasm in its own way. At Hotshots Bar and Grill, we offer the best in sports programming on high definition televisions, with the motto, “All the games, all the time!” We offer our guests the chance to get out of their seats and enjoy interactive promotions, activities, games, and fun beyond just watching sports on TV.
And our staff training programs are second to none. They’re designed by experts and have been tested through experience to help members of our franchise family focus on creating and nurturing customer enthusiasm.
Sound like something you’d like to learn more about? Get in touch with us and find out how a Hot Shots Bar & Grill restaurant franchise for sale could be the people-oriented business growth opportunity you’ve been looking for.