- Location: Hotshots - Wentzville, MO
- Date Posted: May 21, 2021
- Employment Type: Part Time
The Dishwasher provides guest service by assuring that all tableware, glassware, chinaware, and cooking utensils are sanitary and clean. The Dishwasher is the person most responsible for making sure that guest health is protected by always using the highest standards of cleanliness in all areas of the restaurant. Although the Dishwasher rarely serves guests directly, the work done by the Dishwasher is critical to every guest and the people who directly serve guests.
Responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Provides guest service by assuring that all tableware, glassware, chinaware, and cooking utensils are sanitary and clean
- Responsible for making sure that guest health is protected by always using the highest standards of cleanliness in all areas of the store
- Maintains a calm demeanor during periods of high volume or unusual events to keep store operating to standard and to set a positive example
- Carefully monitors the operation of the stores and assists the manager in identifying and solving present and potential guest problems
- Follows Hotshots operational policies and procedures, including those for safety and security, to ensure the safety of all employees and guests during each shift
- Maintains a clean and organized workspace
- Maintains regular and punctual attendance
Our pay is competitive. Our food is delicious. Our people are friendly The message we live at Hotshots – we are truly glad you are here and we will do everything we can to make you want to come back- applies not only to our guests, but also to our valued team members who have the opportunity to learn a lot, take on new responsibilities and grow their careers.
Sound good? Apply now … we are waiting for you to join our team!