Hey Packer fans!! Hotshots Webster Groves is proud to be home to the LARGEST Packers fan club in town, The St. Louis Packer Backers! Join us and cheer on the Pack with other Cheeseheads and enjoy awesome Packer themed food and drink items along with prizes, giveaways and more. The Packer Backers club provides food and member only raffles during each season. Membership dues are: Adults – $20, Couples – $35, Teen (13-18) – $15, Youth (6-12) – $10 and Kids (5 & under) – $5. If you are looking to watch a Packer game with other fans in the St Louis come visit us at Hotshots Webster Groves!
MESSAGE FROM THE PACKER BACKERS:
On behalf of your Fan Club Committee & HotShots Sports Bar & Grill welcome to the 2020 edition of the St Louis Packer Backers Fan Club. A new season and another season of changes after our move to the Webster Groves Hotshots location last season.
Let’s start with what stays the same:
• All membership dues will remain the same for this year: Adults – $20, Couples – $35, Teen (13-18) – $15, Youth (6-12) – $10 and Kids (5 & under) – $5.
• HotShots will provide food a drink specials.
• A gift for each of the first 150 Adult & Teen members provided by HotShots.
• 1 Buffet provided by HotShots.
• Annual Food Drive and Toy Drive.
• Year End Buffet & Raffle (1 entry for each member in the member’s only raffle & food provided by the club).
• All members under age 13 receive a year end raffle prize, but are not eligible for other member’s only raffles.
• Members must be present to win for the Year End Raffle.
• All Packer Games guaranteed shown each week (Number of TV’s dedicated to the Packer game will be based on fan support).
• For Noon games on Sunday, the bar will open doors at 11am and seating is first come, first serve.
• Be sure to bring your membership card the weeks of buffets & member’s only raffles.
• Children are welcome for all games but need to be supervised at all times.
What is different for this Season:
• Reducing the number of buffets from 3 to 2.
• Your membership card will be your access for the buffets, no tickets or hand stamps.
• Buffets will not be self-serve. Each person will go through the buffet line but food will be plated and served to you.
• No raffle ticket sales during the regular season, raffles for playoff games are TBD.
What is new for this Season:
• All 4 raffles will be member’s only raffles.
• Each member will be entered into the raffle using your membership number.
• For the first 3 raffles you need not be present to win.
• Raffle winners that are present will be allowed to pick your prize, if not present committee member will pick prize.
• Additional Safety & Precautions (per current county guidelines):
o Wear a mask when entering the bar until you reach your table.
o If you get up from your table, for example to use the restroom, wear a mask.
o Masks are not mandatory once you are seated at a table.
o If you are concerned about social distancing, let us know and we will arrange for special seating.
• If the NFL season is cancelled before the completion of week 7, your membership dues will carry over for next season.
• October 18th vs. Tampa Bay – Member’s Only Raffle #1
• October 25th vs. Houston – 1st Member’s Only Buffet (provided by HotShots).
• November 15th vs. Jacksonville – Food Drive Week #1 & Member’s Only Raffle #2
• November 22nd vs. Indianapolis – Food Drive Week #2
• December 6th vs. Philadelphia – Toy Drive Week #1 & Member’s Only Raffle #3
• December 13th vs. Chicago – Toy Drive Week #2
• January 3rd vs. Detroit – Year-end member’s only buffet & Member’s Only Raffle (both provided by our club).
All changes are just for this season and are meant to ensure the health & safety of our members.
Remember that we are guests at HotShots any issues with other guests need to be addressed by the HotShots staff or by bringing the issue to one your committee members to address with the HotShots staff.
Thank you from the HotShots staff & your 2020 Fan Club Committee.
Get more info on the St. Louis PAcker Backers on their Facebook page HERE