Our Commitment to Safety as we Navigate COVID-19
Dear Hotshots Customers:
As our community takes steps to deal with the current COVID-19 situation around the world, Hotshots Sports Bar & Grill is taking additional steps to make sure all our staff and guests are safe. We have always trained our team on proper food safety and sanitation and that will continue with expanded policies and procedures in place moving forward. We will remain open during this time, but we are adding extra measures we’ve introduced that you’ll see the next time you visit Hotshots Sports Bar & Grill. The safety and well-being of our guests and staff is our utmost concern and priority.
As details continue to evolve, we want to share additional safety measures we have put in place to protect the health and safety of our team, our guests and our communities:
- We’ve added extra requirements and increased frequency for disinfecting surfaces and deep cleaning throughout the day.
- We are performing additional sanitation of high-contact areas such as doors, menus, tables and POS devices
- All condiments, utensils, and self-serve items will now be handed out by our team upon request.
- We’re consistently emphasizing the importance of the health and well-being of our team members.
- We are instructing our team members who are exhibiting symptoms of illness to stay home or seek care from a medical provider when necessary.
- Curbside carryout and Delivery options via Doordash remain available for locations impacted with a temporary suspension of in-store service.
We will continue to follow protocol recommended by the CDC, local Departments of Public Health, and World Health Organization to best ensure the safety of our guests and employees moving forward. We encourage you to review additional information and guidelines available at www.cdc.gov, www.who.int or your local health department website.
We’re thankful for the privilege to serve you. The hospitality industry is affected heavily during these times and your support of our business and others is greatly appreciated. We look forward to having you visit us and remain committed to providing a safe and clean environment for our guests and team members.